11.18.2010

Fishing the ‘net to score you some sweet deals… this time its OLD NAVY!!

Only 2 days left of the 3 day sale that OLD NAVY is having!! You can find some nice warm winter clothing which, where I live, I am defiantly going to need!  This California girl can hang with the best of them but, when it comes to single digit weather and negative degrees.. she needs to be WARM! So I love Old Navy, nice cute clothes, at totally affordable prices!

Right now, they have everything from Women's Faux-fur hoodies for in a variety of colors to Performance fleece sleepers for the kiddos! They are a must have in my house! I loved them growing up and happened to think that they are one of the best inventions ever made!

Everyday FREE shipping on orders over $50.00! Hope you find some sweet deals, cuz I know that I am for sure hitting up this sale!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment