11.16.2010

Starbucks Holiday Drinks: Buy 1, Get 1 Free

I don’t drink coffee, usually, but every now and then when I have a bodacious migraine I tend to bust out and get a cup of joe.. when I don’t need a boost to get through my pain ridden day I like to sit back and enjoy a niiiiiiiiice cup of hot chocolate! There is no better time of year in my opinion to go to Starbucks, and between November 18th-21st you can buy any Starbucks Holiday drink, and get one free.  So, why not indulge yourself into a nice cup of Peppermint Hot Chocolate.. its my FAVORITE! 
 Starbucks-holiday-promo
Click here to grab the new Starbucks coupon for a FREE Holiday beverage when you buy one, remember is only valid between the 18th and 21st of November!! So, gather up some of your friends and get a little warmer with a nice cup of your favorite Starbucks holiday beverage!
*thank you to: Bargain Blessings for the Starbucks coupon*


0 comments:

Post a Comment